Thursday, September 17, 2009

That hamburger I just ate.

We're pleased to announce that WMTDS has a new writer, his name is Darryl and he is going to "kick it up a notch" around here as our resident food critic! Take it away Darryl...

Let's get one thing straight, I don't like doing food reviews but that dickweed boss here said that was the only job they had open.

I guess I'm going to review the hamburger I just ate. I don't remember where I got it, and there ain't a chance in hell I'm digging the wrapper out of the break room trash can. It smells like a small child died in there.
That hamburger tasted just like a hamburger should taste. DELICIOUS! First my teeth hit the bread and then there was mustard, some pickles, an onion, a cheese square and in the middle, a brownish beef patty which spat pink blood juice into my mouth as I broke it's tender outer membrane. I only wish I had found one of them arteries that occasionally get through the grinder intact. My hamburger was salty and chewy and made me remember why I love killing animals. They taste so damn good after you de-bone them, chop off there muscle parts and grind them into meat. If you don't eat cow meat you should. It tastes better than that tofukki all them nancy boys in Los Angeles eat! I might have to buy me a cow, chop him up and eat him this weekend. You should do the same and stop spending so much at Denny's you asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment