Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boycott This Summer's Sweatiest New Show! by Tod


Wow was i suprised to hear about Oxygen Channel's new show Dance Your Fat Ass Off: Seasons One. This is very offensive and should not be taken lying down. I have a friend who has a lot of fat on her asshole and when she hears about this she too will be angry!!! We should not let such shows become true. WTD!!

To make matter worse, they've even hired a skinny model and put her in a huge fat suit to play the hostess. The Oxygen Channel should be ashamed! I won't watch more than a few episodes of "Ass" and will turn it off if any of my fat friends come over! This can show them!!

When will this country learn it is not fair to make fun of fatsos! They were bourne with feelings just like the rest of us. Sure, they might look funny, but we aren't supposed to look at them, let alone put them in front of a camera. My Grandfather always said "Never look a fat person in the eyes, they will sense your disdain and may become irritable."

I wish all of America could believe like I do about being kind to fat people. If you ever see a fat person in person just try to smile and say something nice to them. And try not to use hot words like porky, lard-ass, and plumper. These words are considered offensible by most fat people. Remember they have rights too. Boycott this horridble show before it's too late.

Below are some fats who were inspired by "Ass" to try their hand at dancing.

1 comment:

  1. Tod ~ I appreciate your kindness to the fatsos out there, and you are right - we don't like to be looked in the eye. Also, do you know where I could get a pair of the fine looking denims on the large misguided dancers? I thank you for your help!

    ReplyDelete