Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hey That Caramel Macchiato Sucked!


Today I went to the Starbuck Coffee Outlet Store across the street form the other Starbuck Coffee Outlet Store on the other side of the road and ordered a Starbuck Brand Caramel Flavored Macchiato Hot Drink from there drink menu. Now don't get me wrong, I am a strong fan of Caramel flavored drinks, and have only had 3 I ever didn't enjoy to the fullest!! But now my list is 4! Because my Starbuck Brand Caramel Flavored Macchiato Hot Drink tasted alot like a maggot infested pig anus that had spoiled and had been topped with Bleu Cheese from 1976 before being dunked in a septic tank filled with rotted corpses who had been fed soured meat products from animals who had died of serious infections! Don't get me wrong it wasn't the worst Caramel Flavored Drink I've ever had, but it was close...maybe a little too close. I don't suggest purchasing a Starbusck Brand Caramel Flavored Macchiato Hot Drink unless you're really hot and sweaty! That's a quick consumer tip from WMTDS!

On the plus side the biscotti was delectable.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That sounds like a bad drink. I am not surprised since I see the photo of the barrista who prepared it for you in the article - YIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete