Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Official! Andy's here to stay!


GOOD NEWS! After a long and laborious contract negotiation, we are proud to announce that long time friend and contributor Andy Stormcrow Cohen is now a full-time writer for the WMTDS blog/website and a proud member of the Fluffsandwich.com family. Andy will be heading the east coast division as well as providing op-ed pieces. You can expect a letter from Andy in the next few days with his take on things! Additionally I have officially been named Editor in Chief after much handwringing around the WMTDS offices. Things are definitley moving in the right direction. YES!! Get ready for the best, because it's yet to come!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Andy! I cannot wait to see your vision bloom here on WMTDS and its sister site fluffsandwich.com. By the way, I LOVE your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you L. I hope to be able to live up to everyone's expectations for me.

    ReplyDelete