Thursday, June 11, 2009

TGTTFIF!


Thank God that tomorrow finally is Friday!! Tomorrow during the day I am traveling to Houston TX on the half of WMTDS and Fluffsandwich. But mainly I AM GOING TO PARTY HARTY!!. I have some cans of beer and I'm going to drink all of them! If you are going to be on the road tomorrow late at night look out!! Because I'm the dezignated driver and I'm going to be breaking all the rules ! I will be just like Scotland's number one bad boy Colon Ferrells. If you want to buy me a drink or purchase an signed 8.5" x 11" image of me! Meet me at the Pub Fictions Sports Bar and Grill between 9:30 and 11:00. I will be ready for partying!!

1 comment:

  1. Tod - Oh for you to be so close, yet so far away! I will miss seeing you tonight and cannot bear that you are within minutes from me, but I hope you party like it is 1999! PLEASE be careful driving with your cans of beer. WMTDS needs you around to keep us up to date with all that is right and wrong in our world. Oh, and if I can purchase a image of you let me know!

    ReplyDelete