Sunday, June 7, 2009

30 Rocks From the Sun.


Wow I',m on a role! I just finished watching another movie. This won is called 30 ROCK and man was it long. I liked the movie but it was longer than The Lord's Rings. Over 5 hours and spread over 3 discs. Wow my eyes hurt! The hero is a lady and she is quite beautiful. She is trying to direct a good tv sitcom called Tracy's Place but the bad guy upstairs (the handsome man on the right) is trying to stop her! Also Tracy (the strange man on the left played by Martin of Martin) is also making her job hard. Lickily she has some allys who help her. If you have a dvd machine please buy this movie,,, you won't have guilt about it. Prepare to ROLF! and LOL!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip Tod! I can't wait to watch it and ROLF!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete