Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Death Stickers!

I was driving to Dunking Donuts this morning to get a dozen donut holes, a jalepeno and ham ding dong, and a large glass of coffee when I looked up and saw that the car in front of me had a very sad stikker on the back window. In memory of... I couldn't stop thinking about the stikker all day until night. But more I couldn't stop thinking if somebody will put a stikker of me on their car when I die off. I can't think of a better way to keep someone in your heart than this. Now when I see old peopl I want to ask them "do you have your stikkers yet?" but they might be confused and attack me because they think I'm a mugger. No way I'm getting attacked by someone who has nothing to live for!

Get your death stikker now at: http://www.inmemorydecal.com/

1 comment:

  1. Tod ~ Thanks for letting us all know about the death stickers. I will be sure to pass this along to all I know. Also, thanks for letting me know about the ham and jalepeno ding dong. I will have to look for them soon!

    ReplyDelete