Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Goodby King Jacksons! You sang so good!


We the staff of WMTDS would like to apologize for not posting this weekend. Upon hearing of the death oF the King of Pop, We decided to hold vigil outside Neverland Ranch and report from there, but Andy forgot his Laptop computer. Good thing I had my new Digital Blue - Snap! 5.0-Megapixel Digital Camera from Best Buys! Mike didn't want to go, but I said he had to go for his job. Father Keeble brought a whole box of Jesus Juice and we slept in the WMTDS van. It was just like camp-outs my parents gave me as a child!



We stayed up all night the first night talking about our memories of Jacksons and singing our favorite songs on Andy's Karaoke Machine. What a night!! Father Keeble sang a tearmaking version of "You Are Not Alone" and then we had a short Bible study. When I woke up Sunday morning I saw Andy trying to scale the wall to get into Neverland. "Stop him!" I yelled. He was wrestled to the ground by security and put in handcuffs. Luckily Father Keeble was able to talk them into letting him go. After that we were asked to leave. Oh well it was fun while it lasted. Goodbye King Jacksons. I hope you are riding a ferris wheel wherever you are. Shamon!

UPDATE!!!!
Here is a beautiful tribute from Celine Dions for the King of Pop!


No comments:

Post a Comment