Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More sad celebrity news!

I'm sad to report even more sad celebutante news this day. Earlier today I was informed that talks had ended regarding plans between Morgan Fox and myself to make an adult film together. After months of scripting, planning, and the purchased of an Aiptek A-HD 720P video recording camera, Foxx's camp repeatedly refused to accept my collect calls this morning. Below is an exerpt from my script: "In the Arms of a Stranger"

"They were as close as two people can be and still be alive. She was looking into his eye. He was weeping.

Morgan: What's wrong Tod?
Tod: Oh nothing. Why do you ask?
Morgan: Please tell me.

That is all I can post here. If you are a Hollywood producer looking for a proffesionally written story to film. Please contact me ASAP.

Also if you are in the market for a high end HD proffesional video camera also contact me. I must sell before my wife returns from her mother's house next Wednesday.

Please enjoiy this elegant tribute to the beautiful Morgan Foxx and look for her in the upcoming blockbuster Transformers II : Rise of the Silver Surfer.

1 comment:

  1. Tod ~ I would like to offer you $25.00 US dollars for your camera. I am sorry your plans with Mr. Foxx fell through!

    ReplyDelete